- Information you collect on your WordPress website
- How you collect the information (e.g. site logs, cookies, sign up and registration forms, comments, etc.)
- Mention all third-party advertisers collecting user information on your website like Google Adsense
- How users can block cookies and opt-out of third party advertisements
- Your contact information, so that users can reach you if they have any questions
Also, add your own contact information and business name before hitting the publish button.
Then, come back to Appearance > Widgets, drag and drop the Custom Menu widgets to your footer sidebar, select the menu you just created and save your widget.