Are you someone who loves using WordPress or just very glad that you ended up in the most amazing CMS platform ever? Do you have experiences, knowledge, and stories that you want to share with the community? If yes, then it’s time you add your name to the Speakers list at WordCamp Kathmandu 2018 and become a speaker.
WordCamp Kathmandu 2018 is all set to take place in the month of March 2018 and is currently looking for amazing speakers to share their knowledge, insight, skill, and experience with the welcoming community. The organizers are looking forward to creating a grand, rip-roaring two-day event this time.
WordCamp Kathmandu 2018 encourages the best speakers from any location throughout the WordPress Community and beyond to submit their session ideas. If you work on other Open Source projects or web design and development in general and think the WordPress community could benefit from your story, share it with everyone at WordCamp Kathmandu 2018. Accessibility, User Experience, web content strategy, design, diversity, business, community —WCKTM 2018 is going to offer a wide-range of talks that folks from all walks of life can learn from.
WordCamp Kathmandu 2018 encourages the first time speakers and doesn’t require you to be a pro at public speaking. Even if you haven’t spoken anywhere among the mass before, don’t let that hold you back! You will also have a few practice sessions before the main event and you will also get the opportunity to be one of the presenters of WordPress Meetup in the upcoming months.
Why Be a Speaker at WordCamp Kathmandu 2018?
- Speakers will be offered a free admission for the WCKTM event.
- Your presentation will be recorded and hosted on WordPress.tv and also get recognition in the WordPress community.
- An exclusive interview of the speakers will be featured in DevotePress, helping you stand out in the community.
Having said that, DevotePress would also like to give you some tips for a great speaker application, if you’re ready to be a speaker in WordCamp Kathmandu 2018.
Tips for a Great Speaker Application
- Enter a detailed presentation description—your presentation might not be considered if found vague or incomplete.
- Do not include notes to the organizers in your presentation description—there is a separate field for notes if you need to send a message to the organizers.
- Do not submit a presentation that is already on WordPress.tv—your presentation should be unique, informative, and interesting.
Now that you have all the information and tips needed to be an inspiring speaker, why not go ahead and register your name to be a speaker at the biggest WordPress event in the country?