WordCamp Kathmandu 2017 volunteers registrations are open. The official website of WCKTM 2017 announced the news just this afternoon.
If you want to be a part of the WordCamp Kathmandu 2017 volunteers team, now is the right time. Volunteers are a vital part of making WordCamps great. Be a part of the team to make WCKTM 2017 amazing! It’s also a great way to get more involved with the WordPress community!
If you’re wondering whether you’re eligible to be a part of the WordCamp Kathmandu 2017 volunteers team, don’t. You definitely can. The WCKTM 2017 website lists the following criteria and tasks to work as a volunteer:
Who can be a WordCamp Kathmandu 2017 volunteers?
- Anyone with any background can volunteer.
Are volunteer tasks difficult?
- Not difficult until you enjoy it.
As a volunteer at WordCamp Kathmandu, you will:
- Get an inside look at the planning stages of the conference
- Have the opportunity to meet elite coders and WordPress enthusiasts in Nepal
- Be an essential part of the event
- Have the opportunity to meet interesting WordPressers
- Great way to make new contacts and meet other like-minded people
- Receive an exclusive t-shirt
- Receive kudos for your time, attention and efforts
What Does WCKTM 2017 Need Help With?
- WCKTM 2017 needs people to help out beforehand and on the weekend. Each volunteer is assigned a task either personally or in a team of two. Tasks that volunteers may have to do include:
- Processing registration
- Keeping session in time
- Putting swags together
- Helping out at lunch time
- Preparing speakers of upcoming session
- Helping speakers and attendees
- Helping around with microphones during Q&A sessions
- Moving people around
- General administration
Are you interested in being one of the WordCamp Kathmandu 2017 volunteers? If yes, head over to the Call for Volunteers on the official website and fill up the form given.
Moreover, volunteers get a free ticket for themselves to WordCamp Kathmandu 2017. So, what are you waiting for?