WordCamp Pokhara 2018 Volunteers’ Registrations Are Now Open!
WordCamp Pokhara 2018 is the first WordCamp happening in the city of lakes—Pokhara. And, the organizing team is now seeking for your help in order to make the event grand and memorable.
Are you interested in helping the team to successfully organize a happening WordCamp in Pokhara? If yes, now is the right time. The volunteers’ registration is now open and anyone can apply.
Volunteers are a vital part of making WordCamps successful and great. Be a part of the team to make WCPKR 2018 amazing! It’s also a great way to get more involved with the WordPress community!
Perks of Volunteering in WordCamp Pokhara 2018:
- Unique opportunity to make a contribution to the WordPress community.
- Get an insider’s view on being part of a WordCamp.
- Gain useful job experience and satisfaction.
- Meet like-minded people as well as leading experts.
- Identify possibilities for personal skills development.
- Strengthen your CV.
- When you become a part of our team, we take care of you. Hence, a stunning 100% discount on the ticket price and, free access to the pre-party, conference and the after-party!
Tasks that Volunteers May Have To Do:
- Processing registration
- Keeping session in time
- Putting swags together
- Helping out at lunchtime
- Preparing speakers for the upcoming session
- Helping speakers and attendees
- Helping around with microphones during Q&A sessions
- Moving people around
- General administration