The first ever WordCamp in the city famous for wildlife, Chitwan is happening in the month of November this year. WordCamp Bharatpur 2019 is taking place on 9th November at Panaroma Garden in Bharatpur. The organizers opened Call for Volunteers coinciding with the release of the official website. The Call for Volunteers is still open. However, the deadline is approaching; the last date to apply is June 25. That means only 5 days left to apply as volunteers.
Volunteers are a vital part of making WordCamps successful and great. If you want to help the team to deliver a successful WordCamp in Bharatpur, we suggest you apply right away. The volunteers’ registration is now open and anyone can apply.
Perks of Volunteering at WordCamp Bharatpur 2019:
- Get an inside look at the planning stages of the conference
- An opportunity to meet elite coders and WordPress enthusiasts around the country
- Be an essential part of the event
- Have the opportunity to meet like-minded WordPressers
- Opportunity to make new connections with a similar passion as you
- Receive an exclusive WordCamp T-shirt
- Receive kudos for your time, dedication, attention and efforts
- General administration
- Processing registration
- Keeping session in time
- Putting swags together
- Preparing speakers of their sessions
- Helping speakers and attendees
- Helping around with microphones during Q&A sessions
- Helping out at lunchtime
- Moving people around
So, if you’re interested in volunteering the event, answer their call for volunteers and make sure you register your name for it. For registration, you can visit the official WordCamp Bharatpur 2019.