Only a few days left for WordCamp Europe 2020 Online. As the event is getting nearer, the excitement for one of the biggest WordCamps in the world is at its peak. WordCamp Europe 2020 Online is taking place on June 4-6, 2020. Contributor Day will take place between 13:00 – 18:00 UTC on June 4. Furthermore, the full schedule for two conference days, post Contributor day has also been released. The best part is, you can pin your favorite sessions at WordCamp Europe 2020 Online and enjoy them whenever you wish.
The PIN IT feature is extremely handy if you are unable to attend any session for some reason or if the mentioned schedule is not in your favor. Here is how you pin your favorite sessions:
- Go to the Schedule page on the official WCEU2020 website.
- Click on the pin icon (📌) of your favorite session or the session you want to watch later.
- The session you pinned will now turn yellow indicating the session has been selected.
- Select as many sessions as you wish.
- Click on the “Save Favorites” button at the bottom right of the page.
- Click on either ‘E-mail’, ‘Link’, or ‘Print’ tab to get the session on your email, generate a shareable link to your schedule, or print out your favorite sessions, respectively.
In case you’re still confused, here is a quick demonstration of how to pin your favorite sessions at WordCamp Europe 2020 Online.
So, now that you have all the details, go ahead and pin your favorite sessions. The event is only a few days away! Grab your tickets if you haven’t already.