One of the biggest WordPress conferences in the world, WordCamp Europe 2019 is happening on June 20-22 in Berlin. The team has been very active in terms of providing the best for everyone at the event. WCEU2019 is looking forward to introducing an additional boost for the well-being of attendees. And therefore now, WordCamp Europe 2019 has opened Call for Instructors for those with related experience and knowledge on the field for Wellness sessions.
If you are a practitioner, instructor or facilitator and want to contribute your skills to the community, it is a correct time to apply. The Wellness session will be held in dedicated areas at the Estrel, the same venue as the conference. The exact schedule for the sessions will release soon. The sessions are expected to last around 30 to 40 minutes each.
As an Instructor, you need lead sessions like:
- Any Other Creative Ideas
To apply for being an Instructor, you need to be:
- Trained and highly competent
- Have insurance if their area of practice requires it
- Deliver sessions in English
- A free ticket to WordCamp Europe, including two conference days with lunch and refreshments on 21-22 June and the After Party on the evening of 22 June.
- An exclusive invite to Social on Thursday 20 June for all Volunteers, Speakers, Sponsors, Organisers and Media Partners.
- Opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees during the event and to contribute your skills to improve the well-being of the WordPress community.
The deadline for Call for Instructors is on Tuesday, 14th May 2019. Apply before it’s too late and pour out your skills and experience at WCEU2019.
You can fill up the form and apply right away!
Let’s make this WordCamp Europe 2019 healthy with Wellness sessions featuring amazing instructors!!!