Hello WordPressers! As the online media partner for WordCamp Kathmandu 2016, we’ll be updating you on the status of WCKTM 2016 and the behind-the-scene works on a weekly basis. We’ll be calling this series ‘WordCamp Kathmandu 2016 Weekly Updates.’
WordCamp Kathmandu 2016 Weekly Updates: Week #1
For our 1st weekly status report, here’s what we have collected:
- The ticket price is going up to NRs. 2000 from October 1st, 2016 instead of the current early bird price of NRs. 1500
- Nepal Administrative Staff College will serve as the venue for the first ever WCKTM
- All of the sponsors’ slots have been filled
- 2 workshops have been decided
- As of now, over 140 registrations have been made. The probability of it being the biggest WordCamp to happen in Nepal is very high
- Final speakers’ selection will be held on the 5th and 6th of October
- 90% of the designing tasks (including T-shirt designs and stickers) have been completed. We’ll be unveiling the final designs soon
This is all for now. Stay tuned. We’ll be back with more information as things get confirmed. Let’s get #WCKTM trending!
You can check the official website of WordCamp Kathmandu 2016 by clicking here.