WordCamp Asia 2023 is the first flagship WordCamp in Asia happening in the month of February next year. The three-day event is going to be held on the 17th, 18th, and 19th of February 2023 in Bangkok, Thailand. The WordCamp Asia team is currently seeking Media Partners to cover the whole event before, during, and after the event.
WordCamp Asia 2023 welcomes the opportunity for a mutually beneficial media partnership with magazines, newspapers, TV stations, radio stations, bloggers, influencers, WordPress enthusiasts, and freelance journalists. It is a great opportunity for media teams to promote their platform, grow visitors, and present exciting and diverse content for their audience.
As an official Media Partner, you will be committed to offering top-notch media coverage before, during, and after the event. This includes articles, social media posts, interviews, and more. You will have to provide news related to WordCamp Asia 2023 and update the latest development process.
According to the official team, here are some of the benefits of becoming a media partner for the event:
- Two (2) free media passes
- Private media zone for working and conducting live interviews (subject to availability)
- Exclusive access to graphics and media
- Supporting information for your team to write stories before, during, and after the event
- Maximum support for achieving objectives during the event, including scheduling and facilitating interviews with speakers, sponsors, and members of the organizing team
- Logo as a media partner with a link to your media site on the WordCamp Asia website
- Promotion across WordCamp Asia’s social media channels
- Free meals and refreshments during the conference
- Admission to social events
- Insights into the WordPress community
Media Partners are committed to:
- Offering media coverage before, during, and after the event. This includes interviews, articles, and social media posts across your network.
- Publishing 8 (eight) articles / related articles before the event
- Writing 20 (twenty) social media posts before the event
- Writing 20 (twenty) social media posts during the event
- Writing 5 (five) social media posts after the event
- Publishing 1 (one) article to follow up after the event
So, if you’re a media platform and are ready to deliver what it takes to be one, apply for the Call for Media Partners and start promoting the event.
The Call for Media Partners form is available on the official website of WordCamp Asia 2023.