The WordCamp Kerala 2023 team has announced the Call For Volunteers. This is the first regional WordCamp of Kerala.
If you want to be a part of the WordCamp Kerala 2023 volunteers team, this is the right time. Volunteers are an important part of making WordCamps great. Be a part of the team to make WCKKerala 2023 amazing! It is also a great way to get involved with the WordPress community!
If you’re wondering whether you’re eligible to be a part of the WordCamp Kerala 2023 volunteers team, then let us inform you, that you definitely are! The WCKerala 2023 website lists the following criteria and tasks to work as a volunteer.
As a volunteer at WordCamp Kerala, your responsibilities:
Once you are selected as a volunteer, you will work alongside organizers to make sure everything is up-to-date.
- Provide full assistance to the speakers
- Be the one with answers at the help desk
- Make sure that the technical side is taken care of and monitored periodically
- Always be there to answer the queries of the participants
- And many more!
Roles of Volunteer
There are several areas where you will require assistance. Some of them are:
- Event photography
- Social Media volunteer
- Emceeing/Compering/On stage activities
- Audio-visual support
- Visual graphics and creatives
- Stall managers
- Event coordination/stage management
- Communications handler
- Sessions schedule manager
- Speaker wrangler
- Sponsor wrangler
- Workshop and contributor support
- Registration wrangler
- Traffic wrangler
- WordPress Helpdesk to help newbies get acquainted with WordPress
- General wrangling/last-minute event help
So, are you interested in being one of the WordCamp Kerala 2023 volunteers? If yes, head over to the Call for Volunteers on the official website and fill-up the form given.
Moreover, volunteers get a free ticket to WordCamp Kerala 2023 event. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and fill up the Volunteers form right away! The deadline is February 28, so apply before the deadline.