One of the biggest WordPress conferences worldwide, WordCamp US 2023 is taking place this year. WCUS2023 is happening on 24-26 August 2023 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. WordCamp US 2023 is currently looking for sponsors from around the globe. Without generous sponsors, WordCamp US would not be affordable to the vast majority of the WordPress community. The Call for Sponsors is open and you can apply for it.
The event will include a Contributor Day and two days of informative sessions from some of the best presenters in the WordPress community.
The price of a ticket is $50 which will provide three full days for attendees to gain insight from our speakers, network with others, and contribute to the open-source WordPress project. By donating to WordCamp US you further the project’s mission to democratize publishing through Open Source, GPL software.
Sponsoring this WCUS edition will allow you to:
- Highlight and present your product/service on-site to enthusiastic WordPress users, partner companies and potential clients.
- Expand your market vision by finding out about the latest trends and developments.
- Make a real difference for the open-source community in general, and the WordPress community in particular.
- Develop brand awareness, be present with a highly targeted audience of WordPress professionals and users.
- Be involved in the community: send your team to Contributor Day and give back to the CMS you use daily.
WordCamps are casual, volunteer-run events and even if it is happening online, it still takes a lot of effort to make the event successful. In fact, organizers and volunteers need to work even harder to make the event one of its kind. They need to make sure, everything is intact and everyone from around the globe can enjoy the phenomenal event.
If you are considering sponsoring WCUS for the first time, then learn more about WordCamp US 2023 sponsoring. This will give you the details of sponsorship level. The sponsor form is available on the official page of WordCampUS 2023.