The grand event this year – WordCamp Kathmandu 2022 is all set to take place in the month of September 2022. The two-day event is going to be held on the 3rd and 4th of September 2022 at Alice Receptions, Gairidhara, Kathmandu. The awesome WordCamp Kathmandu team is currently seeking Media Partners to cover the whole event—before, during, and after.
The Call for Media Partners is now open to all interested tech-related magazines, online portals, news media, blogs, and so on. It is a great opportunity for the media platforms to not only promote the event but also to promote their platform and grow visitors. Being an official media partner gives you a chance to present unique content for your audiences to enjoy.
As an official Media Partner, you will be committed to offering top-notch media coverage before, during and after the event. This includes articles, social media posts, interviews and more. You will have to provide news related to WordCamp Kathmandu 2022 and update the latest development process.
According to the official team, the media partner will receive:
- Free media pass
- Direct contact with the WCKTM organizing team
- Access to speakers and sponsors for exclusive interviews
- A separate room so you can interview in peace
- Email updates with the latest news
- Insights into the WordPress community
- Free food and beverage during the conference
- Admission to social events
As, a media supporter, you are responsible to:
- Deliver at least two articles before the event
- At least five social media posts each day during the two-day event
- At least two articles to follow-up after the event
So, if you’re a media platform and are ready to deliver , apply for the Call for Media Partners and start promoting the event.
The Call for Media Partnership form is available on the official website of WordCamp Kathmandu 2022.
Let’s make this WordCamp a one to remember! #WCKTM2022