WordCamp Europe 2023 Call for Sponsors is now open!
After the huge success of WCEU in 2022, we want to make WordCamp Europe 2023 an even bigger success. WordCamp Europe 2023 is just around the corner and the team is seeking sponsors for the event!
So, join the forces now with a vibrant community of almost 3,000 WordPress people from all over Europe and the globe in June 2023 in Athens, Greece.
Sponsoring this eleventh WCEU edition will allow you to:
- Highlight and present your product/service on-site to enthusiastic WordPress users, partner companies and potential clients.
- Expand your market vision by finding out about the latest trends and developments.
- Make a real difference for the open-source community in general, and the WordPress community in particular.
- Develop brand awareness, be present with a highly targeted audience of WordPress professionals and users.
- Be involved in the community: send your team to Contributor Day and give back to the CMS you use daily.
WordCamps are casual, volunteer-run events and even if it is happening online, it still takes a lot of effort to make the event successful. In fact, organizers and volunteers need to work even harder to make the event one of its kind. They need to make sure, everything is intact and everyone from around the globe can enjoy the phenomenal event.
If you are considering sponsoring WCEU for the first time, then learn more about WordCamp Europe 2023 sponsoring. This will give you the details of sponsorship level. The sponsor form is available on the official page of WordCamp Europe 2023.