WordCamp Gresik 2022 is happening in the month of November this year. The two-day event is going to be held on the 9th and 10th of November 2022 in Aston Inn Giri Loka Ballroom, Gresik. The WordCamp Gresik team is currently seeking Media Partners to cover the whole event before, during, and after the event.
WordCamp Gresik is the first WordCamp to be held in Gresik and is the 9th WordCamp to be held in Indonesia.
We welcome the opportunity for mutually beneficial media partnerships with magazines, newspapers, TV stations, radio stations, bloggers, influencers, WordPress fans, and freelance journalists. This is an excellent opportunity for the media team to promote their platform, grow visitors, and present interesting and diverse content to their audience.
Be Our Media Partner!
WordCamp Gresik team offers first-hand access to our news and posts at the event while benefiting from your reach and captivating audience. As an official Media Partner, you will commit to offering media coverage before, during and after the event. This includes articles, social media posts, interviews, and more.
According to the official team, here are some of the benefits of becoming a media partner for the event:
- One (1) free ticket for the event
- Private media zone for work and in-person interviews (subject to availability)
- Exclusive access to graphics and media
- Supporting information for your team to write stories before, during and after the event
- Maximum support to achieve goals during the event, including scheduling and facilitating interviews with speakers, sponsors and members of the organizing team
- Recognition as an official media partner, including your logo and website link on the WordCamp Gresik 2022 website
- Free food and drinks during the conference
- Insights about the WordPress community
As a Media Partners you are committed to:
- Offers media coverage before, during, and after the event. This includes interviews, articles, and social media posts across your network.
- Publish a minimum of 3 (Three) related articles/articles before and after the event (Total min 6)
- Write at least 5 (five) social media posts before the event
- Write at least 5 (five) social media posts during the event
- Published 2 (two) articles for event recap
So, if you’re a media platform and are ready to deliver what it takes to be one, apply for the for Media Partners and start promoting the event.