Are you someone who loves using WordPress or just very glad that you ended up in the most amazing CMS platform ever? Do you have experiences, knowledge, and stories that you want to share with the WordPress community? If yes, then it’s time you add your name to the Speakers list at WordCamp Kathmandu 2019 and become a speaker.
The grand event – WordCamp Kathmandu 2019 is all set to take place in the month of March 2019. The two-day event is going to be held on 16th and 17th of March 2019 at Bougainvilla Events in Tripureshwor, Kathmandu. The team is now looking for inspiring speakers to share their knowledge, insight, skill, and experience with the welcoming community. The organizers are looking forward to creating a grand, rip-roaring two-day event.
The WordCamp Kathmandu 2019 team encourages the best speakers from any location throughout the WordPress community and beyond to submit their session ideas. If you work on other Open Source projects or web design and development in general and think the WordPress community could benefit from your story, share it with everyone at WCKTM2019. The event is going to offer a wide-range of talks that folks from all walks of life can learn from.
Why Be a Speaker at WordCamp Kathmandu 2019?
- Speakers will be offered free admission for the WCKTM event.
- Your presentation will be recorded and hosted on WordPress.tv and also get recognition in the WordPress community.
- An exclusive interview of the speakers will be featured in DevotePress, helping you stand out in the community.
Your presentation will be of 20 minutes duration followed by a 5-minute Q&A session. We would also like to give you some tips for a great speaker application if you’re ready to be a speaker at WordCamp Kathmandu 2019.
Tips for a Great Speaker Application
- Enter a detailed presentation description—your presentation might not be considered if found vague or incomplete.
- Do not include notes to the organizers in your presentation description—there is a separate field for notes if you need to send a message to the organizers.
- Do not submit a presentation that is already on WordPress.tv—your presentation should be unique, informative, and interesting.
Now that you have all the information and tips needed to be an inspiring speaker, why not go ahead and register your name to be a speaker at the biggest WordPress event in the country?
Visit the official website for WordCamp Kathmandu 2019 and submit your Speaker Application Form. The form submission deadline has been marked on 15th of February 2019.