BECOME AN AFTER-PARTY SPONSOR – WordCamp Kathmandu 2022
Contributing to WordCamp as a Sponsor on event day is a great way to make your network wide, communicate with the people, and earn credibility. But you may have a question what about sponsoring After Party in mind? Let us explain it to you, parties are lively events that put life inside the busy long day and also give back to the community to grow stronger.
After Party is a private dinner party of Organizers, Speakers, Volunteers, and Sponsors and also includes a massive number of attendees. As, a after party sponsor, you’ll be invited to the party. This is a great opportunity to make connections and get support for your profession or business. Also, you will get a chance to involve in the discussion.
The package for WordCamp Kathmandu 2022 as an After Party Sponsor is Rs. 35,000/- ($350 USD).
After Party Sponsor will be acknowledged in the closing remarks, have space in the after-party hall, and present on the official WordCamp Kathmandu website. Here’s how After Party Sponsors will be acknowledged:
- A logo on WordCamp Kathmandu’s official website,
- Opportunity to give away swag at WordCamp Swag Store,
- 1 free ticket to WordCamp Kathmandu 2022,
- Small-sized logo on the Banner as After Party supporters,
- Acknowledgment and thanks in closing remarks,
- Can place your banner at the After Party Hall,
- A thank you for your sponsorship of WordCamp Kathmandu 2022 on our social channels (Twitter and Facebook),
- 1 vacancy announcement (related to WordPress) will be pinned on the top for 5 days on WordPress Nepal’s Facebook group for a year.
If you want to know more information about the after party sponsors then go to the official page.
So, if you’re interested in becoming an after-party sponsor, please fill up and submit the sponsorship form as soon as possible. The sponsor form is available on the official website of WordCamp Kathmandu 2022.
Become an after-party sponsor to keep the party going! We are looking forward to have your company represented at WordCamp Kathmandu 2022.