WordCamp Nepal 2024 – Call For Media Partners is open.
WordCamp Nepal 2024 is happening on the 12th and 13th of January 2024 in Pokhara. It will be a two-day event, the first day is Contributor Day and the second day is Conference Day. The WordCamp Nepal team is currently seeking Media Partners to cover the whole event—before, during, and after.
The Call for Media Partners is now open to all interested tech-related magazines, online portals, news media, blogs, and so on. It is a great opportunity for the media platforms to not only promote the event but also to promote their platform and grow visitors. As an official media partner, you have a chance to present unique content for your audiences to enjoy.
Requirements to be a Media Partner
- Have a website or a blog with a strong WordPress following.
- Experienced in writing about WordPress and Technological content.
- The ability to produce high-quality video and audio content.
- A willingness to work independently and as part of a team
As an official Media Partner, you will be committed to offering top-notch media coverage before, during, and after the event. This includes articles, social media posts, interviews, and more. You will have to provide news related to WordCamp Nepal 2024 and update the latest development process.
Benefits for Media Partner of WordCamp Nepal 2024:
- Two Free media passes.
- Logo with a link to your media website will be featured in the WCNP website.
- Logo will be included in banners, cards, schedule and other print materials as a Media Partner.
- Get exclusive access to most captivating news before we even publish on our official website.
- Media area for working and conducting the live interviews in the event venue during the whole conference
So, if you’re interested , apply before the deadline (20th August, 2023) for the Media Partners and start promoting the event.
The Call for Media Partners form is available on the official website of WordCamp Nepal 2024.