WordCamp Kathmandu 2022 is happening on the 3rd and 4th of September in Alice Reception, Garidhara. The organizers are working hard to provide the best they can and make WCKTM2022 a grand success.
Want to learn more about Gutenberg blocks and give your site a unique look? Or want to add new functionality? No worries!
Be a part of the WordPress Workshop at WordCamp Kathmandu 2022. In this event, you will get to know how to create a custom Gutenberg block in WordPress.
Topics that will be covered in this workshop:
- Key Terminologies in developing custom Blocks.
- Create your first custom Block.
- Styles and Scripts on your custom Block.
- Blocks controls and Sidebar Controls.
- Create Inner Blocks
- Create Dynamic Blocks
- How to use Context in Blocks
- Block Transforms example
- Block Depreciated handling
- Block preview
WordCamp Kathmandu 2022 is an excellent opportunity for everyone wanting to learn more about WordPress and the way it functions. This session is intended for WordPress developers. And if you want to participate in this session then you need to register your name. The registration starts at 10 am on the event day.
Prerequisites for attending the session
- You need to bring your own lap[tops and charger.
- Download and install XAMPP/WAMP/MAMP or any local development server on your laptop. You can also download XAMPP from the link given below: https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/tutorials/installing-a-local-server/xampp/
- Attendees should install WordPress on their laptop. You can download WordPress from the link below: https://wordpress.org/download/
- Download and install Node.js + npm. Go to the Node’s site [download + install] (https://nodejs.org/en/download/) Node on your system. This will install both `Node.js` and `npm`, i.e., node package manager — the command line interface of Node.js. You can verify the install by opening your terminal app and typing…
# Results into 8.15.0 — or installed version.
There will be a separate hall for the workshop. And it will start at 12.40 PM on the first day of the event i.e. 3rd Sep. It will be led by Santosh Kunwar, who is the Founder of Acme Themes and co-founder of Acme Information Technology.
So, why think twice? Grab this opportunity and attend the WordPress Workshop at WordCamp Kathmandu 2022! Don’t forget to bring your laptop and charger if you are willing to attend the workshop.