A minor update – Jetpack 7.3.1 was released on 14th May 2019 and is now available for download. It is a maintenance release and therefore, it includes several minor maintenance and fixes.
Jetpack 7.3.1 includes a few minor updates like clarifying labels for the debug data in the new Site Health integration, removing a duplicate option in the Block Editor for Likes and Sharing, and more.
Here is a full list of enhancements in Jetpack 7.3.1:
- Admin Experience: Correct underline location under a dollar sign.
- Deprecated Hooks: Do not offer a replacement for jetpack_json_manage_api_enabled since there isn’t an equal replacement.
- Debugger: Clarify labels in the Site Health Info section.
- Likes and Sharing: Remove duplicate control in the block editor for Likes/Sharing. We added a native block editor plugin but left the old fallback.
- WordPress.com Editor: Redirect to a login page when logging out from the block editor on WordPress.com.
- WordPress.com Toolbar: Add a menu icon for smaller screen widths to restore wp-admin navigation menu.
You can get in touch with the members of Jetpack if you have anything to ask about the new update or want to give feedback.
Since this update includes many bug fixes, we recommend you to update your Jetpack to the latest version right away and avoid the fatal errors and changes.