WordCamp Kathmandu 2022 is taking place on the 3rd and 4th of September this year. The team has opened a Call for Speakers WCKTM 2022. And, currently, the team is looking for amazing speakers to share their knowledge, skill, and experience.
Speakers are one of the most crucial parts of any WordCamp. So, you could be one of those amazing speakers this year. The Call for Speakers is open until the 9th of July 2022. This time also, it is going to be a two-day event, where attendees will learn more and have an opportunity to grow together.
If you are a WordPress development, marketing, designer, or just using it for a website, then you can be a WordCamp speaker where you can share your exciting story or idea. No matter where you are from, Nepal or any part of the globe, you just need to come up with a unique or useful topic to be the speaker .
For your convenience, the team has provided a list of topics you could present your talk.
Perks of Being a Speaker at WordCamp Kathmandu 2022
- Speakers will get free admission to the WCKTM2022 event.
- Your presentation will be recorded and hosted on WordPress.tv and will get recognition in the WordPress community.
- An exclusive video interview of the selected few speakers will be featured in DevotePress that will help you to stand out in the community.
If you’re thinking to apply for the speaker’s position, then these tips might help you create a great speaker application.
Submit A Great Speaker Application
- Enter a detailed presentation description. Your presentation might not be considered if found vague or incomplete.
- Do not include notes to the organizers in your presentation description—there is a separate field for notes if you need to send a message to the organizers of the event.
- Do not submit a presentation that is already on WordPress.tv—don’t you want to be unique and stand out among the mass? Sure you do!
Want to speak but are hesitant to apply?
If you’ve never spoken in public before and wondering if you’re eligible to apply for speakers at WCKTM2022, then no need to hesitate. You do not need to have any talking experience or need to be a pro at public speaking. Here, you will have a few practice sessions before the main event. The presentations will be of 20 minutes duration with 5 minutes of Q&A session.
Therefore, if you want to be a speaker at WordCamp Kathmandu, we suggest you to register yourself as a speaker.
You can visit the official website for WordCamp Kathmandu 2022 and submit your Speaker Application Form.