Jetpack 7.4 was released last week and introduced several block improvements along with some other fixes this time. The 7.4 update was released as a maintenance release and aimed to fix several bugs and improved the flows around installing and configuring Jetpack on your site.
This update has included design improvements on Business Hours block, Slideshow block, Recurring Payments block, and Tiled Galleries block. It has also introduced improvements to features like Carousel and Sharing.
Highlights in Jetpack 7.4
- Improved designs in Business Hours Block. Business Hours are now displayed in a more compact look to be easy on the eye.
- Slideshow block enhancement to make it look better on mobile devices.
- Improved Tiled Galleries block. When editing a gallery, we now display smaller images when you are on a mobile device to save you some bandwidth!
- Fixed Carousel compatibility issues with some themes, making it easier to enter and exit the Carousel modal.
- Improved Sharing feature with an addition of WhatsApp button
Check out the full changelog to know more about the updates in Jetpack 7.4.
You can get in touch with the members of Jetpack if you have anything to ask about the new update or want to give feedback.
We recommend you to update your Jetpack to the latest version right away to avoid the fatal errors and changes.