WordCamp Bharatpur 2019 is the first ever WordCamp happening in the city famous for wildlife, Chitwan. The event is happening on 9th November and the organizers are doing their best to make the event grand and facilitate the attendees in every way possible. The team has opened Call for Speakers for WCBHR2019.
The WordCamp Bharatpur 2019 team encourages the best speakers from any location throughout the WordPress community and beyond to submit their session ideas. If you work on other Open Source projects or web design and development in general and think the WordPress community could benefit from your story, share it with everyone at WCBHR2019. Accessibility, user experience, web content strategy, design, diversity, business, community —WCBHR2019 is going to offer a wide range of talks that folks from all walks of life can learn from.
For your convenience, the team has provided a list of topics you could present your talk on.
Perks of Being a Speaker at WordCamp Bharatpur 2019
- Speakers will get free admission for the WCBHR2019 event.
- Your presentation will be recorded and hosted on WordPress.tv and also get recognition in the WordPress community.
- An exclusive video interview of the selected few speakers will be featured in DevotePress, helping you stand out in the community.
Now, if you’re thinking about giving it a go and applying for the speaker’s position, these tips might help you create a great speaker application.
Answer their Call forSubmit A Great Speaker Application
- Enter a detailed presentation description—your presentation might not be considered if found vague or incomplete.
- Do not include notes to the organizers in your presentation description—there is a separate field for notes if you need to send a message to the organizers of the event.
- Do not submit a presentation that is already on WordPress.tv—don’t you want to be unique and stand out among the mass? Sure you do!
Are you Eligible Enough to Speak?
If you’ve never spoken in public before and wondering if you’re eligible to apply for speakers at WCBHR2019, then hesitate not! You do need any talking experience and you do not have to be a pro at public speaking. Also, you will have a few practice sessions before the main event. The presentations will be of 40 minutes including your talk and a short Q&A session.
Therefore, if you have to will to speak at the first ever WordCamp in Bharatpur, we suggest you answer their Call for Speakers and register yourself as a speaker.
You can visit the official website for WordCamp Bharatpur 2019 and submit your Speaker Application Form.