WordCamp Kathmandu 2023 – Call For Media Partners is opened.
WordCamp Kathmandu 2023 is happening on the 8th and 9th of September at Alice Receptions, Garidhara, Kathmandu. The WordCamp Nepal team is currently seeking Media Partners to cover the whole event—before, during, and after.
WordCamp Kathmandu is an annual two-day event where there is an involvement of WordPress enthusiasts of all levels. The first day is the contributor day, and the second day is the conference day. The main goal of this event is to provide engaging sessions covering a wide range of topics, ensuring valuable content for everyone, from beginners to seasoned experts.
The Call for Media Partners is now open to all interested online news portals, newspapers, tech-focused podcasts, tech blogs, online communities, social media influencers, and freelance journalists to help spread the word about the highly anticipated WordPress conference in Nepal. It is a great opportunity for the media platforms to not only promote the event but also to promote their platform and grow visitors. Being an official media partner gives you a chance to present unique content for your audiences to enjoy.
Media Partners receive:
- One (1) free media pass to the event
- Separate media zone for working and conducting live interviews (subject to availability)
- Exclusive access to design and media
- Supporting information for your team to write stories before, during, and after the event
- Maximum support for achieving objectives during the event, including scheduling and facilitating interviews with speakers, sponsors, and members of the organizing team
- Recognition as an official media partner, including your logo and website link on the WordCamp Kathmandu 2023 website
- Promotion across WordCamp Kathmandu’s social media channels
- Free meals and refreshments during the conference
- Admission to social events
- Insights into the WordPress Community
Media Partners are committed to:
- Offering media coverage before, during, and after the event. This includes interviews, articles, and social media posts across your network.
- Publishing a minimum of 3 (three) articles/related articles before and after the event
- Writing a minimum of 5 (five) social media posts before the event
- Writing a minimum of 5 (five) social media posts during the event
- Publishing 1 (one) article to recap the event
So, if you’re interested , apply for the Call for Media Partners and start promoting the event.
The Call for Media Partners form is available on the official website of WordCamp Kathmandu 2023.