The WordCamp Nepal 2022 team is launching student tickets for the country’s biggest WordPress event. They’re giving away the tickets with a 50% discount i.e. NPR. 1000 instead of NPR. 2000 (regular ticket price) for the students with a valid Student ID card.
If you are thinking about joining this event, now is the time to secure your seat. The discounted ticket rate for the students is NPR. 1000 whereas the regular ticket price is NPR. 2000. There is a total of 300 tickets allocated for students’ discounts. It will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. The eligible students can secure their tickets till the 25th of September 2022.
Here is a recap on the student tickets:
- To apply, one must have a valid student ID card
- There are a total of 300 student tickets
- Student ticket costs NPR 1000
- The tickets are provided on a first come, first serve basis
- Student ticket availability ends on the 25th of September 2022
With the ticket you will get the two day entrance and also includes:
- Opportunity to meet hundreds of WordPressers
- Over 20+ knowledgeable speaker sessions
- Multiple workshops to strengthen your skill sets
- Access to the Contributor Day, where you’ll learn and get an opportunity to contribute to the WordPress community
- Access to the after party
- Delicious lunch for two-day
- An official WordCamp Nepal 2022 t-shirt and swags
- Countless learning and networking opportunities
To apply for the Student Tickets, interested students can fill the form here.
For more details about the student discounts, please visit the official Student Tickets announcement on WordCamp Nepal 2022’s website.
WordCamp Nepal 2022 is happening on 5th and 6th of November this year at Chitwan Garden Resort, Bharatpur, Nepal. So, if you are a student and want to learn about WordPress, now is the right time to apply for the event.
Go ahead and apply right away!