WordCamp US 2023 is taking place this year on 24-26 August 2023 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. WordCamp US 2023 has announced that the tickets are now on sale. So, book your tickets for this grand event.
WCUS is the flagship WordPress event in the Western Hemisphere. This three-day event features sessions and workshops that inspire, birds of a feather meetups, and so much more. Whether you’re a developer, designer, content specialist, or anyone who uses WordPress, WCUS has something for you at the amazing price of $50 a ticket.
Tickets are just $50 which includes all the access to three days of programming at the flagship event in the Western Hemisphere. Because of the generous sponsors, the WordCamp US 2023 team is able to keep our ticket costs.
Your ticket to WordCamp US grants you access to all three days of the conference including:
- Over 40 speaker presentations;
- Over half a dozen workshops;
- Birds of a Feather meetups;
- Lunch each day;
- Morning and afternoon snack and beverage breaks;
- Our WordFest party;
- A tee shirt and surprise gift;
- The opportunities to speak with over 40 sponsors who offer plugins, themes, hosting, security solutions, and more;
- Plus countless opportunities to meet and network with the members of the WordPress community; and
- Attend Contributor Day where you can learn how to contribute to the WordPress Open Source Project (stay tuned for tickets to Contributor Day shortly)
Stay tuned with DevotePress to stay updated for more news related to WordCamp US 2023.