Following the WordPress 4.6 Beta 1 and WordPress 4.6 Beta 2 releases, the WordPress 4.6 Beta 3 release is here. This is the third installment to the Beta testers and indicates we’re nearing the WordPress 4.6 release. You can test WordPress 4.6 Beta 3 release with the WordPress Beta Tester plugin. The WordPress 4.6 Beta 3 release is also available for download.
The WordPress 4.6 Beta 3 release has these tweaks to it:
- Revisions:Restore Autosaves when revisions are disabled.
- PHP memory limit: An improved handling which doesn’t lower the limit anymore.
- TinyMCE: Updated to 4.4.0.
- HTTP API: Fixed—Proxy settings not honored by the new HTTP library.
- Improved handling of UTF-8 address headers for emails.
- Various bug fixes: Over 65 changes since Beta 2.
The software is still in its development phase so the WordPress Development Team doesn’t recommend using it on a production website. . If you find any bugs, you can report it to the Alpha/Beta area of the support forum. Or file a bug report on one on the WordPress Trac if you will to do so.
We will keep you posted on any news related to WordPress 4.6. Have fun testing the WordPress 4.6 Beta 3. The more you test it, the better the final release will be.